The Patient Aid Sit to Stand bariatric buttock strap is perfect for those days the patient needs some extra help and security when using their sit to stand lift. The buttock strap works by going under the patients bottom and allow the patient to sit in the buttock strap like a swing and relieve some of the extra weight on their legs. Sit to stand buttock straps do not work with floor style lifts that have spreader bars that attach the slings above the patient.
The Sit to stand buttock strap is made with a solid Polyester padded fabric which protects those patients with sensitive skin while also preventing the patient from sliding out of the sling. The 600lb weight capacity allows the buttock strap to be used on bariatric and larger size patients. 10.5" H x 53.5" L. Recommended patient Weight range of 300-600lbs.
- To be used in conjunction with a sit to stand torso sling
- For those requiring some additional lift assistance and support when using their sit to stand lift
- Is placed under the buttocks to support the middle and lower part of the body when using a stand assist lift
- 2 reinforced hookup points that work with any competitive sit to stand style patient lifts
- Chain Free design protects patients skin from getting pinched or injured in the chains
- Color coded loops inside the positioning straps help align the sling properly on the lift
- Washable and very easy to clean
- 600lb weight capacity
- 1 year limited warranty
The Patient Aid Sit to Stand Buttock Strap is compatible with stand up lifts from Hoyer, Invacare, Drive Medical, Medline, Lumex and many other Stand Assist Patient Lift Manufacturers.
|Solid Polyester Fabric