Help Center: firstname.lastname@example.org
Patient Aid LLC is committed to providing the best customer experience possible to you or your loved one. We want to earn your business by offering the best quality products at the most affordable prices. Patient Aid LLC stands behind the products we sell and promise to get them to you the quickest and most affordable way possible.
The quickest way to get your question answered or your problem solved is to email us at email@example.com.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- What is your normal business hours? Patient Aid is open Monday - Friday, 9AM-5PM EST
- Do you ship to PO Boxes? Yes, if you choose USPS as your preferred shipping carrier at checkout. If your shipment is too heavy or if you choose Fedex then your order cannot ship to a PO Box.
- Do you file Medicare or Insurance? No, we do not file Medicare or Insurance on behalf of our customers. Our prices are so low you will find that it is cheaper to order from us then go through Medicare or Insurance with the Deductibles most of the time. Also, it can take several weeks to go through Medicare and most of the time patients do not have that long to wait to get their medical needs addressed.
- What shipping carrier do you use to ship your orders? Patient Aid ships by Fedex or USPS for all orders. Please make sure to always provide a good contact phone number on your order so we can contact you if we have any questions about your shipping address or order.
- Do you ship out of the United States? No, we do not currently ship internationally. We only ship to the Contiguous 48 States. Patient Aid does ship to Alaska and Hawaii on request but the customer is responsible for those full shipping charges.
- Do you ship to hotels or hospitals for individual customers? No, we do not ship to hotels or hospitals unless it is the actual Hotel or Hospital placing the order. We do not ship orders to customers that will only be at locations for short periods of time (hotels, hospitals, etc.) because of the problems delivering to these locations. We only ship to personal addresses and business addresses that are verified.
- How much does shipping cost? Zero, Zilch, Nada, Nothing!!! Patient Aid offers free economy shipping on every order we process. No matter the quantity or location you will always be given an option for Free Shipping at Patientaid.com. Priority and Overnight shipping is available at the customers expense.
- Do you offer overnight or 2nd day air shipping? Yes, we offer expedited shipping through USPS or Fedex. You will be given several shipping options at the time of checkout before you place your order to decide what works for you.
- When will my order ship? Patient Aid processes and ships all orders placed before 4PM EST that same day. All orders received after 4PM EST will ship the next business day. If paying by check or money order your order will ship 3-5 days after we receive your check. Patient Aid is not open on Saturday or Sunday so all orders placed after 4PM EST on Friday will ship on the following Monday.
- How long will it take to get my order? Patient Aid ships all orders from its warehouse in Cincinnati, Oh. Your location in relation to Cincinnati, Ohio will determine how long it will take for you to receive your order. From our experience, regular ground shipping to the east coast is 2-4 days, the west coast is 4-6 days, the southern states are 3-5 days and the Midwest is 2-3 days.
- How can I track my order? As soon as your order ships (within 24 hours but usually a lot sooner) you will receive a shipping confirmation email which is sent to the email address on file that you entered when you placed your order. This email will contain the tracking number and the carrier that is delivering your item. You will receive a 2nd confirmation email when your order is delivered. That is why it is very important to provide a valid email address when you place your order. Always check your spam or junk folder as some email providers flag our shipping emails as spam and put them in our customer’s junk folders.