All returns must be authorized by Patient Aid prior to receipt by emailing us at email@example.com. Product must be returned within 30 days of delivery of your order. Authorizations are valid for 30 days only. Return goods authorizations (RGAs) may be arranged by contacting Patient Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org only. Sales representatives will not process returns or issue a RGA # over the phone. Unauthorized returns may be returned to customer at customer’s expense, destroyed by Patient Aid at Patient Aid’s discretion, or subject to additional charges without credit being issued to customer. This policy applies to all customers unless superseded by a separate written agreement that includes specific return goods terms and conditions.
After obtaining an RGA, each return must include the following information:
- Customer’s name, address and phone number
- RGA number
- Original Patient Aid order number. You can find this on your email receipt that was sent to you when you placed the order or you can request it from us by email
Defective products are returnable with prior authorization. Non-defective products may be returned, provided customer has obtained prior authorization from Patient Aid, if such products are in salable condition and suitable for restocking. Shipping and restocking fees will apply as noted in the Restocking Fee Scheduled listed below. Product must be returned within 30 days of receipt of order.
The following conditions will not be considered for return.
- Products purchased more than 30 days prior to return request.
- Special or custom products made to customer specifications or sold as non-returnable.
- Products returned in altered or damaged packaging, or in packaging other than original packaging. Meaning if we open the box and something is missing (power cord, instruction manual, etc) then you will not be given a refund.
- Product has been used or shows any signs of touching a patient’s body or laundered
- Issuance of an RGA number does not guarantee credit. Credit issuance is dependent on confirmed receipt/review of returned products and is subject to the other terms of this policy.
DAMAGES OR SHORTAGES
In an effort to minimize any delay in resolving a damage or shortage claim, customer is required to count all receipts prior to customer’s acceptance of delivery from the carrier. All damages or shortages must be noted on the carrier’s freight bill or bill of lading and be countersigned by the customer. The damaged products must remain in the original carton, in the event inspection is required by the transportation company. Customer must notify Patient Aid of any damages in transit or product shortages within two (2) business days of receipt, or Patient Aid shall have no obligation to process credit or arrange for product replacement. Contact Patient Aid Customer Service at email@example.com or a Patient Aid sales representative to report damages or shortages.
PRODUCTS SHIPPED IN ERROR BY PATIENT AID
Customer must notify Patient Aid of any shipping errors or disputes within two (2) business days of receipt. Products shipped in error by Patient Aid are freely returnable for full credit, provided that such returns are made within thirty (30) days of receipt.
DAMAGES OR SHORTAGES
Defective product, properly noted damaged product and returns that are the result of a Patient Aid error may be returned at Patient Aid’s expense and for a full credit, subject to the other provisions of this policy.
RESTOCKING FEE SCHEDULE
|Return from Date of Invoice
||Re-stocking fee Percentage
|0 – 30 Days
||15% / + Shipping Costs