The Patient Aid PA-450 4 Handled Patient Turner and Positioning Aid is designed to reduce the effort required to move, turn or transfer a patient. When used properly, the PA-450 eases a multitude of patient mobilization procedures including: repositioning a patient up in bed, turning of patients, moving or laterally transferring patient.
The PA-450 padded transfer sheet allows the patient to be positioned or moved in any direction easily while reducing the shearing to the patient’s skin. When using the PA-450 for the first time it is recommended that the caregivers practice until they are comfortable using it properly and safely.
- Triple layer padded nylon construction for strength and durability
- Ideal for repositioning a patient in bed, wheelchair or turning
- Ergonomically inclined handles for gripping safely
- Will allow up to 4 caregivers to assist
- 400lb weight capacity to accommodate a wide variety of different size patients
- Washable and very easy to clean
- Measurements: 40” x 36”
- 1-year warranty