Patient Aid transfer sheets are made with the highest quality durable and heavy-duty nylon to provide the caregiver with peace of mind when delivering care to their loved one. If used and laundered correctly, the Patient Aid Tubular Slide Sheets will last for years. They are a low friction device used to aid family members and health care professionals in repositioning, turning and transferring the patient’s body in bed. Slide sheets are not lifting devices and should never be used to pick patients up.
Tubular Slide Sheets can be used to move and reposition a patient without pulling the patient’s body, arms or legs, and without the caregiver having to lift. They are made from strong nylon material sewn into two sheets with webbing handles on all four sides of the sheets. Using ergonomically inclined handles for gripping, caregivers can maneuver patients to the desired position without having to lift, which can cause injury to arms, back, and related muscles.
- Transferring or Repositioning patients couldn't be easier with the tubular mover slide sheets with lift handles
Gentle against the skin which allows the patient to be positioned or moved in any direction easily
- Breathable for comfort and compatibility with alternating pressure and low air loss bed mattresses
- Valuable assistance with turning a patient while helping prevent back injuries to staff & caregivers
- Tubular slide sheets make it very easy to move a patient with a slick interior surface to help glide
- Easy to clean and long lasting.
- 550lb Weight Capacity
- 1 Year Limited Warranty