Patient Aid transfer sheets are made with the highest quality durable and heavy-duty nylon to provide the caregiver with peace of mind when delivering care to their loved one. If used and laundered correctly, the Patient Aid Flat Slide Sheets will last for years. They are a low friction device used to aid family members and health care professionals in repositioning, turning and transferring the patient’s body in bed.
Reusable Flat Sheets can be used to move and reposition a patient without pulling the patient’s body, arms or legs, and without the caregiver having to lift. They are made from strong nylon material with webbing handles down both sides of the sheets. Using ergonomically inclined handles for gripping, caregivers can maneuver patients to the desired position without having to lift, which can cause injury to arms, back, and related muscles. Unlike our competitors slide sheets ours comes with strong handles which make gripping a lot easier for the caregivers.
- Transferring and repositioning patients couldn't be easier with the Patient Aid Mover Flat slide sheets with lift handles
Slide sheets are NOT lifting devices and should never be used to pick patients up
- Breathable for comfort and compatibility with alternating pressure and low air loss bed mattresses
Gentle against the skin which allows the patient to be positioned or moved in any direction easily
- Valuable assistance with turning a patient while helping prevent back injuries to staff & caregivers
- Flat slide sheets with handles make it very easy to move a patient with a slick bottom layer surface to decrease the friction
- Washable , Easy to clean and long lasting
- 500lb Weight Capacity to accommodate patients from heavy to light
- 1 year limited warranty