The Patient Aid Full Body Bariatric Mesh Sling is made for most patients using a lift sling looking for a safe, supportive, comfortable and easy to use sling to transfer them in and out of bed to a chair, wheelchair, toilet or to pick up a patient off the floor. The Full Body Heavy Duty Mesh Sling is made with a Polyester Mesh Material that protects those patients with sensitive skin while also preventing the patient from sliding. The Polyester Mesh sling is ideal for bathing and is breathable to allow the patient to stay on the sling without retaining body heat.
- For Patients who are totally or partially dependent, bariatric (obese), non-weight bearing and patients who have limited control of their head
- Ideal for transferring a patient from the bed to a chair, wheelchair or toilet or from the floor to a bed
- Very high quality Breathable Polyester Mesh Material which is ideal for bathing and does not retain body heat if the patient must stay on the sling for extended periods of time
- Four reinforced hookup points that work with any competitive floor style patient lifts
- Can be used with any 2, 4 or 6-point lift cradles or spreader bars
- Extra Large size to accommodate the bigger patients
- Outside guide Handles for assistance in positioning the patient in the wheelchair, commode or bed
- Chain Free design protects patients skin and hair from getting pinched or injured in the chains
- Washable and easy to clean
- 600lb weight capacity
- 1 year limited warranty
The Patient Aid Bariatric Heavy Duty Full Body Patient Lift Sling is compatible with Hoyer Lifts, Invacare Lifts, Drive Medical Lifts, Medline Lifts, Lumex Lifts and many other Patient Lift Manufacturers.