- Complete Patient Alarm System: This caregiver alert prevents falls by using a reliable, instant alarm device & motion-sensor pad to notify you when the patient tries to stand. 9V battery included.
- Superior 1 Year Warranty Vinyl Pad: Made of advanced vinyl, the bed pad is designed to withstand continual use. Water-resistant & latex-free. Measures 10" x 30".
- 2 Alert Chimes / 2 Volume Levels: Unlike those other patient alarms, your Patient Aid system gives you the choice of "alarm" or "music" sounds at either low volume (80 dB) or high (90 dB).
- 3 Convenient Ways to Mount: You get a U-bracket for clipping the alarm device to a chair back or bed rail; a wall bracket with screws; plus hook-&-loop adhesive for attaching to any flat surface.
- 1-Year Defect-Free Warranty: If your unit suffers any defects within the first year, simply return it for a free replacement.
Do you care for an elderly patient with memory loss, mobility issues, dementia, or Alzheimer's?
Lessen their falling risk with the Patient Aid Bed Alarm System.
The Patient Aid Bed Alarm instantly alerts you when your patient tries to stand. It comes with 9V battery, 3 mounting options & detailed directions.
Designed to prevent falling & wandering, the Patient Aid Alarm with Bed Pad (Model PA-505B) is a complete patient-monitoring system including:
Premium alarm device
2 volume levels
Helpful "low battery" light
3 versatile mounts
Sturdy U-bracket for chair backs or headboards
Convenient wall bracket with screws
Hook-&-loop adhesive strips to secure the device to any smooth surface
Sleek motion-sensor chair pad made of ultra-durable, advanced vinyl – water resistant, latex free – with attached plug-in cable
Set-Up Is a Breeze
Simply position the bed pad beneath your patient. Plug the cable into the monitor. Install the included battery. Choose your volume: low (80 decibels) or high (90). Select "music" or "alarm." Set the toggle switch & you're set.
Your patient monitor works with either a bed pad (included) or a chair pad (not included).
Use This Caregiver Alarm System at Home or in Any:
Assisted living facility
Memory care unit
Hospital, hospice, etc.
Do not use this device on a resident or patient with a pacemaker. This is not suitable for all patients, including but not limited to, those wishing to defeat the alarm system. The alarm is not a restraint and will not prevent a resident or patient from getting out of their bed or chair. It is not a substitute for routine visual monitoring by caregiver, and is intended to be used in conjunction with a comprehensive fall management program. Test alarm before each use.
Order Risk-Free. We Guarantee Your Patient Alarm Will Function Reliably With Our Defect-Free, 1-Year Warranty