Padded U Sling with Head Support
SKU: PA600S Patient Aid
The Patient Aid Padded U-Sling with head support was designed for patients that are totally or partially dependent, non-weight bearing, bariatric (obese) or have limited head control. The U-Sling also known as a Universal sling will be used in 85% of patient transfers. It can be applied or removed very easily by slipping it behind the patient while they are seated or in the reclined position.
The Patient Aid U-Sling also offers a wide opening which provides toileting access and is easier to slip on and off a patient then a normal full body patient sling. The U-Sling with head support molds around the patient’s body and eliminates the need to pull or drag the sling under the patient’s body and risk skin tears or other injuries like those that can occur when applying a full body patient sling. The U-Sling with head support can be used for transfers from a bed to a chair, wheelchair, or toilet, chair to chair or from the floor to a bed or chair.
- Provides full neck and head support
- Applied or removed very easily while the patient is seated or in the reclined position
- Excellent option for chair to bed transfers
- Made with soft solid polyester fabric which provides comfort, protects patients with sensitive skin, and prevents patient from sliding while in the sling
- For Patients who are totally or partially dependent, bariatric (obese), non-weight bearing and patients who have limited control of their head
- Large opening accommodates toileting access
- 4 reinforced hookup points that work with any competitive floor style patient lifts
- Can be used with any 2, 4 or 6-point lift cradles or spreader bars
- Available in 4 sizes to accommodate patients from heavy to light
- Chain Free design protects patients skin and hair from getting pinched or injured in the chains
- Outside guide handles for correct handling during the transfer
- Washable and very easy to clean
- 600lb weight capacity
- 1 year limited warranty
The Patient Aid Padded U-Sling with Head Support is compatible with Hoyer Lifts, Invacare Lifts, Drive Medical Lifts, Medline Lifts, Lumex Lifts and many other Patient Lift Manufacturers.
|Material:||Solid Polyester Fabric||Solid Polyester Fabric||Solid Polyester Fabric||Solid Polyester Fabric|
|Warranty:||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|