The Patient Aid Sit to Stand buttock strap is to be used in conjunction with a sit to stand torso sling. The sit to stand buttock strap is not to be used by itself. The buttock strap is perfect for those days the patient needs some extra help and security when using their sit to stand lift.
The buttock strap works by going under the patients bottom and allow the patient to sit in the buttock strap like a swing and relieve some of the extra weight on their legs. The buttock strap is only used when transferring a resident from a seated position and only works with sit to stand patient lifts. The Sit to stand buttock strap has two reinforced attachment points to allow the sling to work with all competitive sit to stand style patient lifts.
- To be used in conjunction with a sit to stand torso sling
- Those requiring some additional lift assistance and support when using their sit to stand lift
Made with a solid Polyester padded fabric to protect patients with sensitive skin while preventing the patient from sliding out of the sling
- Is placed under the buttocks to support the middle and lower part of the body when using a stand assist lift
- 2 reinforced hookup points that work with any competitive sit to stand style patient lifts
- Chain Free design protects patients skin from getting pinched or injured in the chains
Does not work with floor style lifts that have spreader bars that attach the slings above the patient.
- Color coded loops inside the positioning straps help align the sling properly on the lift
- Washable and very easy to clean
- 400lb weight capacity
- 1 year limited warranty
The Patient Aid Sit to Stand Buttock Strap is compatible with stand up lifts from Hoyer, Invacare, Drive Medical, Medline, Lumex and many other Stand Assist Patient Lift Manufacturers.
||Solid Polyester Fabric