The Patient Aid Universal Mesh Bath Sling with head support was designed for patients that are totally or partially dependent, non-weight bearing, bariatric (obese) or have limited head control. The Mesh Shower lift sling has a divided leg design which is the most common used patient lift sling for most patient transfer situations. It is also the most common sling for bathing and showering applications because of its fast draining and quick drying mesh material.
The Mesh Divided Leg sling offers a wide opening which provides toileting access and is easier to slip on and off a patient in the seated position than a normal full body patient sling. The divided leg sling is constructed with 6 positioning straps which provides a safe weight distribution of the patient while also allowing more flexibility in positioning the patient in the sling. The divided leg sling with head support can be used for transfers from a bed to a chair, wheelchair, or toilet, chair to chair or from the floor to a bed or chair.
- Applied or removed very easily while the patient is seated or in the reclined position
- Ideal for showering and bathing because of the fast draining mesh material
- Excellent option for chair to bed transfers
- For Patients who are totally or partially dependent, bariatric (obese), non-weight bearing and patients who have limited control of their head
Made with a soft polyester mesh fabric which provides comfort and protects patients with sensitive skin
- Large opening accommodates toileting access
- 6 reinforced hookup points that work with any competitive floor style patient lifts
- Can be used with any 2, 4 or 6-point lift cradles or spreader bars
- Available in 3 sizes to accommodate patients from heavy to light
- Chain Free design protects patients skin and hair from getting pinched or injured in the chains
- Outside guide handles for correct handling during the transfer
- Washable and very easy to clean
- 450lb weight capacity
- 1 year limited warranty
The Patient Aid Divided Leg Padded Patient Lift Sling is compatible with Hoyer Lifts, Invacare Lifts, Drive Medical Lifts, Medline Lifts, Lumex Lifts and many other Patient Lift Manufacturers.